Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Time to Make Some Noise...

Hello and welcome!

My name is Joe, and it's my goal to use this blog as a way to get music related content out to the fans.  I have been a fan of music my entire life. As a musician, I know how difficult the creative process can be and also how the music business is full of twists and turns.  I hope to keep you all aware of the twists and turns as they happen, but I'm a slacker so that probably won't happen.

No Emo Allowed
Let me also take moment to say what this blog is not.  It is NOT a place for eyeliner wearing emokids to check up on the latest gossip.  It is NOT a boring, run of the mill, blog about what's happening in the music world.  I plan to give you a humorous view of the music industry in a number of categories.  From album reviews, and predictions of what's coming, to satire about the latest headlines; this blog aims to please.  I will be covering both the Rock (secular) and the Christian Rock/Metal genres. I will NOT be covering country, rap, or stupid teeny-bop/Disney music...sorry.  Your comments and thoughts are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?! No Disney music?! Haha. Sounds cool man! Looking forward to reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading more. Snazzy background!

    Prof. Peppel

    ReplyDelete